This is where my rattled brains shoot away at the world.. take a tour

Monday, December 28, 2009

Rock Onnn..

A whole new beginning was something I badly yearned for and woah! I got one!!

Recently when i heard the lyrics of a certain song "give me some sunshine give me some rain give me another chance i wanna grow up once again" i wondered whether the lyricist had me in his mind while writing it. Isn't it what i've been feeling every day from past 5 years of so?? to undo those things, those moments and relive life! :)

Well..i dont regret much now. As someone once put it, "learn to smooth down the ruffled feathers and move on". yeah thats pretty much what i am doing now.

Life is beautiful once again. Yeah, would have been more so had it been shared with someone. Its ok..there's a time for everything right?

Cheers :)

No comments: